We had the beautiful Giselle visiting from North Carolina. She doesn't wear makeup as often as she wants to and she wanted to experiment with makeup using the Morphe 35O palette. Giselle showed me a photo of the makeup look she wanted me to achieve and I recreated the look and added my own twist that I thought would best fit her features. Giselle obviously doesn't need to wear makeup but I had a great time creating the look she wanted.
Below is a quick timelapse video of how I created her makeup look. I've also listed all of the products I used on her to create this look in case you want to know what I used.
- Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation in 120
- Make Up For Ever 5 Camouflage Cream Palette in 1 Very Light Complexions
- RCMA Makeup No Color Powder
- Morphe 9B The Blushed Palette
- Anastasia Illuminator in Riviera
- Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Dark Brown
- Morphe 35O Eyeshadow Palette
- Wet n Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner
- Givenchy Noir Couture 4 in 1 Mascara
- 747M Eyelashes
- Rosebud Salve
- Make Up For Ever High Precision Lip Pencil in #10 Warm Beige
- MAC Cosmetics Velvet Teddy
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
If you have any questions regarding this makeup look or the products I used, feel free to leave a comment below so I can get back to you. xo
♥ ♥ ♥
Luxe and Lotus Beauty is a mobile and on-the-go professional team of makeup artists who specialize in wedding, special occasion and media makeup. We are Brigette and Christina, Professional makeup artists and beauty entrepreneurs! We started Luxe and Lotus in 2015 with the intention of sharing our passion and expertise in artistry with our clients all over Texas.
We also added new Courses and Training Sessions for you to take part in. You get more information of our services, courses and training sessions here.